Nothing Profound   drive-by writing by bkkRon

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Something to say

It would appear, with the popularization of blogging, that many of us do have something to say. I have a lot to say, many opinions on matters of varying importance, thoughts on the goings-on of the world (be they important, entertaining, or otherwise). I share these thoughts in person with the people I know, often to their dismay. I probably share more thoughts when the Tequila is flowing, but more on that (I'm sure) at some time in the future.

But finally, I've decided to follow where others have led. To a blog of my own. Writing down my views, for all to read. Now, it's important. It's published. Now it's important, published drivel.

I'm just in the process of setting up this blog. I've actually got nothing to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home